[ST] Yay for TofA

When I was at CalBMW on Tuesday, they checked on the status of the
wiring harness, and learned that TofA was getting it from England on
Wednesday, and so CalBMW should have it early next week.  The bike is
now past six weeks out of commission.

I called Jerry Parrish yesterday and left him voicemail explaining the
situation, and asking if there was any chance of it getting out here
sooner.  He called me back 45 minutes later and said that he had the
harness in his hands, and he was going to FedEx it.

It's good to know that a company can do the right thing.

- -P