Re: [ST] Misc.

>Had a question for you Bay area folks. I took a trip up north 2 weeks
>ago and happened to take highway 35 Skyline Blvd. What a awesome road.
>Is it always that nice or did I hit it on a good day? No chips and no
>traffic. Fri. at 12:00.

Skyline is a beautiful piece of road during the week, when there's no
traffic.  I avoid it like the plague on weekends, since it tends to be
squid central, and I have no real desire to be run off the road by a
19-year-old hooligan on his brand new gixxer who feels a need to prove
his manhood by flying down the road at triple-digit speeds while
feeling the wind through his tank top and the thrill of pavement just
a few inches from his flip-flop clad feet.

- -P