Re: [ST] Misc.

>Had a question for you Bay area folks. I took a trip up north 2 weeks
>ago and happened to take highway 35 Skyline Blvd. What a awesome road.
>Is it always that nice or did I hit it on a good day? No chips and no
>traffic. Fri. at 12:00.
>Highway 9 was also GREAT until I hit Santa Cruz. Bumper to bumper on Hwy
>1.
>I need to go back and take the other direction!

Those are two very nice roads, when ridden on a weekday. I always tried to
avoid them on weekends due to the number of squids and the enforcement they
attract.

But if you like those roads, I invite you to check out Hwy 36 sometime. I
grew up on 35 and 9 and both pail in comparison to 36. There are also
better roads in the Bay Area, it's just that 35 and 9 seem to be the most
popular.

I showed a few of the Bay Area Sprint riders some of my favorites last
summer, so maybe you can hook up with either Paul or Blake later and check
them out.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA (official Cow Town and home of "Moo Dawg")
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300
'00 Lakota ATV