Re: [ST] headlight adjustment

Hey Denis,  I believe the manual instructs to remove
the upper fairing completely to adjust the headlights
but I was at the shop last night and asked if they
could take care of that a little easier.  (I've had to
drive with my high beams on since I bought the bike
last spring)

I'm afraid I didn't look at what tool he used but he
had a short 1/4" drive ratchet and I think it was
about a # 7 or 8 Deep socket.  He was able to reach in
past the bars to just under the light fixtures and
spin the adjuster.  Each light has a separate
adjustment.  He parked about 10 to twelve feet from
the wall and raised the beam until the top was at
about 4 feet. (the bike is held verticle not on the
center stand)  When you hit the high beams the bottom
of the high beam hits right where the top of the low
beam was.

Hope this helps.  I'm sure other listers can and will
fill in the details that I missed.