Re: [ST] headlight adjustment

>On a late night run on my new ST, I had the uncomfortable sensation of
>"outdriving" my headlights- how do I adjust them up a bit?  I'm travelling,
>don't have access to my manual...thanks

Denis,

It is possible to adjust the headlights w/o removing body work, but it is a
tight fit.  You will need a phillips screwdriver, perferably about 3 inches
long.  the adjustors are on the back of each headlight enclousure, behind
the faring.  If I remember correctly, they are just ahead of the front fork
tubes.  Get a flashlight a peer around in there, you should be able to
locate them.  Then fish that screwdriver in there, (you won't be able to
look at the same time).  "clockwise" adjusts the beam "up".

Good Luck!

If I am giving incorrect advise, one of the other lister will surely correct
me.  8-)   I am at work (but not working obviously) and am trying to
remember this operation from about six months ago.

STeve Duncan
Underdawg
2K -ST (Betty)
Dallas, TX