Re: [ST] headlight adjustment

Got to admit that is one thing that was really nice on the Kawi's,
on all 3 kawis I owned you cold adjust the vertical adjustment on
the headlights while sitting on the bike. So it was feasible to do
it while a passenger was on the back for example. IIRC on the 9r
I could do it with out removing my gloves. All you have to do was
learn where in the fairing the 3/4" in diameter plastic knob was.
And it was always on the right give or take 4" under the instrument
panel.

Tom

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Steve Bergman wrote:

> Hey Denis,  I believe the manual instructs to remove
> the upper fairing completely to adjust the headlights
> but I was at the shop last night and asked if they
> could take care of that a little easier.  (I've had to
> drive with my high beams on since I bought the bike
> last spring)

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664