Re: [ST] Yay for TofA

>It IS good to hear the positive stuff. I've gotta say, though, that you have
>been SO incredibly patient with this whole situation. I know that 6 weeks
>not riding would about kill me (it does every winter). Hope the harness does
>the trick and you're on the road soon.

I just got an update.  Eli (CalBMW service manager) just called me,
sounding pretty discouraged.  He said that they'd replaced the engine
wiring harness, but then the bike broke down on the freeway, and they had
to have it towed back to the shop.

Mike will know be handling it from here on out.  I know he's out of
town this week, so I expect I'll know more early next week.

I'm actually somewhat torn-- it will be wonderful to have a shiny new
bike, but dammit, this is my baby, and it won't quite be the same.

- -Patti