[ST] RE: Gas milage

I just tanked up and put in 5 gallons for 210 miles - 42 MPG. (I do think I
topped it up much more than I had previously - about a 1/2 gallon
difference).  I have gotten over 50 miles per gallon on previous fill-ups. I
do think they are doing something with the formulation here in California as
I am getting a bit of variation with the mileage on my Jeep as well.

Also, I have just gotten the 3rd fuel gauge and noticed the same thing -
stays full for about 95 miles, then begins to come down rapidly. Fuel low
light came on at 190 miles and gauge was just about on peg (the needle stop
at the low end of the scale) when I filled it up, so I theoretically had
another 1/2 gallon left. At 42 MPG I had about another 20 miles - not that I
would push it!
Bill Findiesen