[ST] for Patti and Mike - fuchsiachshokk

   I'll be on the Lucifer Orange RS w/ the purple ZG screen and the
GIVI bags and License plate that says  LQT SPLT (chickened out on
riding the Bonny all the way up there,... even though it would have
been fun to take it to the Hollister Bad Boy Come Home, if I could
find a Marlon Brando outfit).  I'll be the old guy with the beer can
wearing the blue Triumph british-style (as opposed to baseball) cap.

                Identify your self for a free beer;

                             doggydo   - - - o%\o