Re: [ST] Weenie milage; Luggage is hereA

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Jack "Rude Dog" Hays 972-625-6884 wrote:

> 	Thomas, my Impala is 13 months old and I have 36,900 miles. 		BTW, I'm

Damn, out of warantee in year, that's impressive. I think the best
I have ever achieved was 18 months. My hat is off to you :-)

> still going through the digest since vacation but I believe that David
> had all the brackets too.
> 	You can borrow my red bags to make your bike faster if needed.

Thanks for the offer, but alas the bags came in Friday, and I spend
most of the day yesterday putting them on the bike. Could not have
done it without an extra set of hands. Steve, many thanks!!!

The top box is black, and will be replaced by a green lid when they
have one for me. But since it is together I am in no rush, at all.

So all I have to do is finish the wiring harness for the PIAA 1100X
lights. I will be posting my experience before I go on vacation.
Too a couple of pictures that may add to Erik M. excellent page on
his installation.

Well must go, more later.

Tom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664