Re: [ST] re: New Daytona

> Looked over one at Eurosport yesterday, great looking bike! Finally
> verified no ram air. Looks like it could have been done, like the
> older ones.  Although the space between the engine and frame is
> fairly tight.
>
> Still want to see one in the blue though.
>
> Tom

Well, just took the ST in for it's first service yesterday and the shop said
they are getting a Caspian Blue '02 Daytona in a couple weeks.  They have a
silver '01 Daytona still sitting on the showroom and where told it would
take months to get a silver '02, so they are getting the blue one.  I have
to go back in a couple of weeks to have the new mirror and "Triumph" sticker
for one of the panniers installed, so I am planning the trip around when the
Daytona will be in (about 230 miles round trip).

> /**********************************************************
> Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
> QNX Software Systems Inc.
> 5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
> V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28