[ST] Chains...

My chain seems to like to run quite dry despite frequent lubing - one of
these days I'll have to install the ScottOiler I bought ages ago, I just
have to figure out which is the vacuum line - so I expect I'll have to
replace it soon.  I suppose 10k isn't too bad, but a little disappointing.

Any recommendations/suggestions as to the best aftermarket brand/size/type
etc, from anyone please?

Alex

PS  For those checking speedo against GPS - I was wondering if you have had
the same experience as me: the speedo reads about 6-8% high, but the
odometer is very accurate.  I'd prefer it the other way around, but I don't
really want to send the speedo off for recalibration.  Any easy solutions?