RE: [ST] Riding in London

Hi there Alex!

I too ride into London every day, not as far as you, though.

There was a mass progrom against bikes in bus lanes on Archway Road last
week - apparently people were being pulled in in group of 6 and being
booked. The word was that a blind eye would be turned to the odd incursion
into a bus lane to maintain progress, but moving into the bus lane en masse
at traffic lights was too flagrant to be overlooked!  Everyone got ?30
tickets, but no points, from what I hear.  How do I know this?  A colleague
with a 97 62k Tiger was one of the happy few to be picked out for treatment.

Parking's a right pain, especially since the City decided to reduce the
number of spaces "to improve visual amenity".  BMF are on the case, and can
give you a steer about who to complain to. I'm afraid I have the luxury of
off-road parking, so can't really help)

Kevin
99Sprint ST