Western Rallye

My email has been down since I returned from Rallye so I've missed all the
post rallye posts.  Cmdr. Serlick I'm sorry if this is in the wrong format
for you  Just don't look at it if it gives you anxiety. I have not  gotten
OE reconfigured yet.

I wanted to tell everyone that attended I had a great time riding and
visiting with yall. I rode on the best roads I've ever seen and saw some to
the most beautiful parts of the US I've ever seen. Challenging, thrilling,
exhilarating, I fall short on my ability to describe the roads/rides/scenery.

Thanks so much to all who worked to put together such a great event. Your
efforts paid off in such a big way.

I was proud to receive award for riding furtherest distance to attend. When
I returned home on Tues. eve. I'd logged 4300 miles in 8 days. My ST
performed flawlessly. As you all know these Sprints have the ability to eat
up miles in comfort better than most any bike ever made and then to get you
through the best the Colorado Mtn roads can throw at you with near the
deftness of a repli-racer.

Keith Winter, Red Dawg & Flash & the 2 guys from South Dakota (who
trailered, boo), I'm sorry I can't remember your names right now, I really
enjoyed my ride with you guys on Saturday late afternoon.  Mr. Thunderbird
Sport, you can really ride the wheels off that thing. I feel like we were
riding the oft mentioned 'pace'.

I have pic's I'll get around to posting at some point.

I did get one ticket during trip: 74/65 on the way out of mts on Sunday.
Decent acting cop and not bad all things considered. I definitely consider
that the exit fee from the Rockies for all the fun I'd had in the 3
previous days ;-) What a bargain ! !

Looking forward to seeing ALL who attended Western Rallye AT EASTERN
RALLYE. Yeah, it's a long way but just do it. The trip is half the fun.

John Petrey, Jr.
Apex Dawg
Red ' 00 ST

Who barely missed, nailed, and completely blew many apexes June 15/16/17.