[ST] Fuse Box Question

Please help me correct a comedy of stupid errors.  Here's what I managed to
do to my '00 ST:

1.  Lose my fuse box cover (last year)

2.  Misread the service manual and start to rearrange the fuses according to
the raised plastic numbers on the fuse box panel, rather than the label
inside the (now lost) cover

Both the user's manual and the service manual make reference to the fuse box
cover, but neither bother to actually show what fuses go where.  So, I'm
stuck with rearranged fuses, and no reference (other than the listers) to
set things right.

Could someone please take a look at their '00 ST fuse box cover, and
identify:

a) The fuse assignments for positions 1-10; and

b) How 1-10 are arranged.

Thanks in advance,

Jordan
jherzog@xxxxxxxx