[ST] re: Triumph CF pipe

>>to have a triumph pipe and remap done....
>>I would love to hear from anybody that has had this >>work done....
>>I think the carbon look is better, it does not get >>hot and the weight savings....
>>I am not into loud, ...

Glenn,

Under the carbon sleeve, this muffler is the same as the other one with the polished stainless cover.
They are a bit lighter than the standard muffler, but nowhere near as light as some aftermarket carbon ones.

Just do it. You will love it.
They sound great, but are not obscenely loud like some pipes.
Whether due to the muffler or the remap, you will pickup a lot of hp down low, some in the midrange, but no extra in the top end. Fuel economy does not appear to change. With the remap & resetting the CO, the bike will be a lot smoother at low revs due to not running too lean like my ST was from the factory.

Darren Mason.
2000 ST.
Melbourne, AuSTralia.