Re: [ST] rear tire nut

> The nut size for the rear wheel is 46 mm.  I bought a 1-13/16" socket which
> fits and should work.  I have yet to get the nut off though.  I will attempt
> to use an impact wrench on the next go around.

Hmm I don't know that I would use an impact wrench.  I got it off with a
large socket wrench.  It was longer than the radius of the tire and didn't
require too much straining.  I bought the largest torque wrench the hardware
store had (up to 150lb/ft) and it was easy to torque up.

wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vax  a vicious creature known to eat 110AC and quotes through its
*DCL*.  Vax are usually found in groups of Vaxen called clusters where
they lay in wait to ravage their prey known as users.