[ST] Website updated

Howdy,

	For anyone interested, I have done some updates to my website.
Included are some photos of the wreck scene from my recent offroad
adventure on the VFR 800, the side of the my VFR and the Duc ST-2 that
fixated and followed me in (all in the VFR section). Also, our SV650
and Legend 900 are for sale, the info has been updated to reflect the
bikes in their current state.

	The pictures from our recent 4600 mile Four Corners trip are at
the developers, all 14 rolls hehe. I will of course be doing a major
trip report with lots of pics of the scenery and people. It may take me
a few weeks to put it together though. I'll post a note when I am done.

	Enjoy.

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx