Re: [ST] Helmet Liner Cleaner

At 12:22 PM 6/27/2001 -0500, Prairie Dawg Miller wrote:
>Anyway I have a general motorcyclist question. I have several Shoei RF-800
>helmets and 1 of them has 25,000 miles on it. I would like to replace or at
>least clean the liner. Has anyone actually been successful in cleaning their
>helmet liners, and if so what is a good product to use?

Tip from Heloise ;-)

Use baby wipes to occasionally clean your helmet liner.  Huggies, Kim
Wipes, etc. These wipe sweat, grit as well as make-up off after a day of
riding.  Leaves your face smelling like a baby bumm...   They come in
travel packs so you can try them out or take with you on a trip.

For a more thorough cleaning, you can place your helmet under the kitchen
sink and use regular soap to clean it. It just takes longer to dry.

- --
Tai "Dawg Leg" Day
'00 Triumph RS
'72 BMW R75/5