[ST] South Dakota/Western Rallye/CA Boys

Daniel Miller wrote:

>Special Hello to the California crew(Blake, Paul, Matt, Keith), Adam from
>Phoenix and John from Alabama. Thanks for letting us South Dakota boys hang
>out with you.

>I hope to get the pictures that I took back this evening and I'll post some
>of them.

Thanks from the Cotton State for letting me ride with you guys. I had a
blast. Well within limits of everything but thrilling and challenging at the
same time. That's the way I like it: fast & safe! It was neat to have 5
bikes with near identical power characteristics and see how they came up on
power and exploded out of turns - all very similiarly and mostly in unison.
For example, all the ST's plus Keith's RS all had WOT dialed in about the
same time in a corner, then all the bikes spin up through the rev range at
about the same rate and at (eg) 7500 rmp they are all making about 85 bhp or
whatever the correct # is. Kinda reminded me of synchronistic swimming.
How's that for an odd comparison?

Daniel, as I stated in my earlier post, man you must be able to outride
99.7% of other same mounted riders. I'd venture to say you & your T-bird
Sport can run off and leave 9 otta 10 guys on F4i/Zx6/r6 on a curvey mtn
road like we were riding Saturday. As has been said so many times before 'It
is much more the rider and much less the machine.'

Unfortunately I didn't get to ride with Matt & Blake as Matt's ST was acting
up by the time I hooked up with y'all. If you two will come to the Eastern
Rallye I'll show what a ALABAMA M/C LICENSE PLATE looks like.

John 'Apex Dawg'
Red ' 00 ST