Re: [ST] Tornado Red Paint Info.

It seems like a few of us have falling down sickness at the moment! When I
took my BRG ST for a quote for the touchup/respray of the RH mid panel and
belly (AUD$380 = c. US$190) I was told that the deeper scratch on the
underside was a result of bottoming out. Must have been that lumpy right
hander I refered to in my original message on the subject ('Paint
matching'). Is this a common occurence and/or was I running the suspension
too soft? I guess so. I had it set to the 'firmer' solo setting believing
that because my pillion was only 55kg (see my message 'Standard weight of
rider & pillion?' which no one responded to!!!) it would be enough. She was
getting a sore bum even with that, but it might have to get sorer now!

Eric- do you have the paint code for BRG? Its not given on your site
reference below.

Thanks

Barry
MMI BRG ST 2.7 K km