RE: [ST] Garmin GPS eTrex Vista

I agree, get the eMap. I had mine for a 2200+ mile camping trip on my KLR in
Utah first week of June. Has everything on it that is bigger than a goat
trail, and you can download info to it from DeLorme Street Atlas 8.0 . You
will also need the Garmin Roads and Rec. CD. to enhance the base map.
I have hard mounts on my ST, my KLR, my '67 Bronco, and a suction cup
windshield mount for my truck and any other vehicles I want to use it on.
Trust me on this, get an eMap.

CA Stu <-- knows where I am at all times