Re: [ST] re: New Daytona

Hi,

I'v been away from the list for a while and  I don't know, if this is news for you or not.

Anyway I heard a rumour from quite a reliable source today that both RS and ST will have Daytona engine mounted on next years models with around 120 hp taken out.

Heard also that there will be Triumph 100 y anniversary models next year at least for Daytona, Speed Triple and Bonneville. Bonneville will also have a special US Edition coming.

Anyway the change of the relay on gas pump did not help on the noise coming out while cold weather. Now it is finally summer in Finland also and the nature has managed to take out the noise, but it will most certainly come back in autumn. I will change one more Sagem relay and then try to find, if there is similar for example from Bosch....

May the torque be with you,

Ari
hapsu@xxxxxxxxxx
ari.haapaniemi@xxxxxxx