Från: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]För David J.
Hughes
Skickat: 27 June 2001 05:03
Till: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: RE: [ST] Rest Sagem (formerly: help: engine light?)

I had a similar situation with my 99 ST.  Heaps of clicking and nothing
else.  Swapped to the spare battery and it was fine for a while.  After much
hunting and swearing the bike went back to the dealers.  Turned out to be a
bit of corrosion on one of the connectors that I didn't see. I'd cleaned the
terminals but didn't see the corrosion on the cables.

Once the connector was cleaned everything was fine.

Bambi