[ST] Fuel Sender-Again

To all who have had Fuel Sender replacements:  Do they work or just not
leak? My never leaking, mostly consistent (if wrong) sender has gone
from useless to a real bother as it now reads empty at 90 miles and the
fuel light comes on at 100 miles. I don't really want to replace it and
chance other problems if not leaking is all I will get out of it, as
mine still doesn't leak. BTW anyone know of a matching oil pressure
gauge to replace the useless fuel gauge with?
David
'99 ST