[ST] Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:09:57 +0100

I'm a new subscriber to the list and as requested here's who I am.

I've got a 99 Red ST bought about 3 months ago, used daily communiting and
for laughs. I'v covered 7k miles in those three months.

I live in Rochester, Kent. England. I also own a RD250LC (currently
undergoing restoration) and a XL600R (out of use due to cracked cylinder
head) and I've previously owned such wonders as a BMW F650 (36000 miles
from new in 2 years), Kwak GPZ305 (quite possibly the worst piece of shit
ever to come out of Japan, except that Suz RE5 rotary thing), RD125LC
(passed my test on this bike, I have the fondest memories about this over
any other bike I own but it got knicked) and a KMX125 (got stolen a month
after the 125LC - not a happy period of my life). Also not to forget my
first bike, a Honda MBX50. Not many of those around then let alone now.
Now here I am, 10 years down the road, a proper grown up with a grown up
bike that doesn't let me down. In a funny way I miss the days of the 50's
and 125's with your mates, pissing people off by not having any baffles in
yer spannies and bodging the thing back together every weekend and I miss
the back of my Dads van holding the bike still while he drives me home at
2am after another holed piston. I'm sure there are plenty of people who
feel the same.
Anyway, sorry for waffling, hope to speak to some of you soon, even meet
maybe.

Cheers and have a safe one.

Paul Sisley,