Re: [ST] let off gas and idle plummets

At 12:39 PM 6/29/01 -0500, brd wrote:
>If I have similar problems after refueling, I'll keep this in mind.

When this happened to me I was on about 1/2 tank (not just after a fill
up), on a hot summer day. I had been riding for about 4 hours, stopped at
the bank and when I went to get on to restart, it would not idle. Turned it
off and back on, same problem (so probably not the ecu). Opened the filler
(which took more effort than normal) and then it started right up and idled
fine. Once the rollover valve (which was in upside down) was removed, I
never had the problem again.

- -Eric