Re: [ST] Re: Laguna

Steve, we did we tell you about Saturday night on Cannery row, with
thousands of bikes parading up and down the street? We will be doing what
the vintage race cars can't do anymore, a great tradition of Cannery Row.
Sorry you can't make it Steve, maybe we can plan next year's Western Rallye
to be just before the Laguna Seca near by so everyone can extend their stay
to include the Superbike races.
Mike Benzon
Laguna bound
Red 00 ST