RE: [ST] Sound bits

The TBR website definitely has a clip of their can, but I must say it
doesn't do it justice - the real thing sounds sweeter; however, this link
will give you some idea of what it sounds like:
http://www.twobros.com/TBR_Website_NEW/Cust_Service/Sounds/Tri_Sprint-RS-TBR
.wav

I installed it two weeks ago.  Combined with the K&N air filter, I can
definitely feel some more pep, but that's not nearly as cool as the fact
that I can now:

a) cause mobs of pigeons to take to flight just by riding past
(bRRRRRRRRRRRP!)
b) flog the bike pretty well and touch the carbon fiber after without
searing my flesh (with the stock pipe, the girlfriend was often afflicted by
'melting shoe syndrome')
c) use the stock pipe in place of weights for my workouts.  i'm really
bulking up.  i'd definitely reccomend a spotter when bench pressing the pipe
though, that sucker is *heavy*

Woo hoo,
- -Justin