Re: [ST] Red Sox fan

From: Steve Lawler:
<snip>
>I always hold my head up high when I proclaim that I am a Red Sox fan.
>However, I hang my head in shame when I tell people that my son is a
>Yankee fan. (I think that he does it just to bust my stones.) We even
>have a picture of my father-in-law with Ted Williams, but that doesn't
>deter him.

Blasphemy! If the boy is old enough to antagonize his father like that, he's
damn well old enough to be written out of the family trust. Let him know.
:-)

BTW - I was a heady Little League-playing 8 year old those days of the '67
World Series. Even at that young age, I was able to understand the gravity
of the Sox snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Still depressed about
it.  :-(

Ken M.