Re: [ST] Heeelllloooo!!!

Ahh that explains why there were only myself and another.  The few who were criticizing or defending the new Daytona.  Unfortunately I've got crappy weather here, raining just enough to make the roads slicker than snail snot.  On top of that I have a garageport and not an enclosed garage so polishing in this weather is pointless.