Re: 01 BRG Sprint

Hello all, well I've finally managed to sell everything I own and buy a brand
new 01 BRG ST! I pick it up Saturday at noon. I hold this st-digest
personally responsible for my total lack of fiscal responsibility so please
send donations of any size to me, soon. I am trading in my trusty 98 SS so
I'll have one last ride on the way to the dealer tomorrow, I'll miss her but
can't wait for my new baby. No names yet, as the "Idiots Guide to VW Repair"
suggested, I'll get to know her first. I also purchased a 3 year maintenance
agreement with my dealer which I usually never do but this actually is a
pretty good deal. Man I can't wait till tomorrow! Thanks all for this
fraternity!
Mark Olson
01BRG ST (Limey?)