[ST] RS Seat Cowl - Spondon

>I think you are talking about 2 different things. I would like to know
> >about the quick release seat cowl for my Spondon as well.
>Ashley
>'00 Spondon955i
>'95 Speed Triple

>>Randy,
>>
>>Check the Website on Mods I believe.  There are a couple of people >>who
>>did the seat cowl modification.

For some reason the website won't respond on this amazingly slow computer.
I'll check it on Monday at work.  I may have seen what I'm talking about on
T5 so I'll check there if no one here remembers.  But what I'm talking about
had nothing to do with cutting the cowl to fit the grab rail.  It was simply
for quick removal of the cowl without the need to remove the seat.

Ashley - Do tell about your Spondon.  (A pic would be nice). Thanks

Randy
2K RS