Re: [ST] RE: Center Stand

At 03:17 PM 3/3/01 -0800, Bill Findiesen wrote:
>Geez Pau & Dee, maybe you
>have something wrong with your c-stand. Any other ST riders see the same
>thing?

Yeah - I've seen the same thing. I would only use mine on a level surface
(or with the back pointed downhill). It takes very little effort to push
mine off the center stand. I would never leave it unattended that way. The
pre-recall stand was great, but went over too far and was causing damage to
the frame. The new stand compensated by not going over as far. Maybe they
have made a change to 2000+ models.

I use my Skyking stand for maintenance anyway as it gives me a few extra
inches of height.

- -Eric