Re: [ST] Wind noise

Erik.

I tried the zero Gravity wind screen for my 2000 RS and was very happy
with it at High speed as you can tuck down on the tank and miss almost
all the air stream. I did however feel at the more average speeds like
40 to 70 mph the screen takes to much wind off your chest and also it
picks up a vibration as the wind loading on the front end changes
drastically. I have since changed back to the stock wind screen and feel
thetas most comfortable in the mph range I tend to ride in most of the
time. I thought the readers might like to hear some first hand
information on an aftermarket product for the RS. Thanks , Jerry