[ST] RE: Tapioca 'n Ear Plugs

"Or maybe as a final resort, filling the helmet with tapioca before putting
it on.
John Hawkins
'99 ST "power trio"

Uh, John, do you wear ear plugs? If you don't you are doing damage to your
hearing. Motorcycle Consumer Reports did a story on this about 1 - 2 years
ago. It is alarming what the din of the wind rushing over the helmet can do
to you over a very short time. I know of no one who does not use ear plugs -
good ones - and the result is you actually hear BETTER because the din is
damped out. I feel a better sense of concentration because of it, real or
imagined.

Hey folks - general question: who uses ear plugs and who does not?
Bill "Jett Dawg"