Re: [ST] RE: New RS & No Wx to ride

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Bostock" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] RE: New RS & No Wx to ride
> My own limited observation is that during protracted town (urban) riding
> at 20-30 mph my wrist get tired

IMHO, there is only one reason anyone's wrist would tire, they are trying to
support their upper body weight with their arms and not with their abdomen
and legs as should be the case. Am I correct?

Another observation of mine. Triumph did a pretty good job of engineering
these bikes, it seems we tend to start changing things around on the bike
when we first start riding them, but as we ride them more, we find ourselves
going back to a lot of the original equipment. It is understandable that no
two bodies are alike, but Truimph did a great job of getting it right for
most of us.
Mike