Re: [ST] RE: Tapioca 'n Ear Plugs

Thanks, everyone, who stresses the importance of wearing earplugs.  I tried
them once but didn't like the feel of them so I've not worn them since.  I
take long rides often riding over 800 miles/day.  I have noticed, and been
concerned about, a detectable loss of hearing and now I know why.  I
probably heard or read all of this before and just didn't accept the
importance of it.  I will immediately purchase earplugs keeping everyone's
recommendations in mind.  Again, this has been a big help to me--I will keep
my hearing from deteriorating further!

Vicki Biscay
vickib@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(360) 273-7787