Re: [ST] Newbie Intro and question

donm@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello ST Lovers!
> My name is Don Milligan, and I am a new ST owner in North Alabama.

Congrats, and welcome!

> One question though, has anyone else experience problems with shifing?

Yup, just about everyone experienced tough shifting when the bike was
new. It sounds like yours might be a touch tighter than most, though, as
I don't recall anyone having to pull over and rock the bike to get a
gear change. However, the shifting does get *much* better with use, so
get a lot of practice in while you have the low RPM limits. By 10,000
miles it'll be perfect!

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA