[ST] Re: Reg CLASS tech inspection?

Verle, what guidelines for tech inspection of riding gear have you heard
about?  As far as I can tell from the registration info I got from them they
are pretty flexable.  As and example they don't seem to require the full
circumfrence zipper 2-piece.  If I'm reading this wrong someone please pipe
up, I am going too do a CLASS in June and will need to know if my Joe Rocket
Ballistic Pants(3.0) and Rihno Jacket will be sufficent.

Steven
<<
Question for the list: I have a $300 clothing allowance from Triumph. Can
anyone on this list recommend anything from the Triumph catalog as a viable
alternative to an Aerostich suit? My First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket and pants
are insulated and too warm for summer. I need ballistic nylon with
appropriate armor to pass tech inspection at a Reg Pridmore CLASS in June.

Verle Nelson
Cedaredge, Colorado