[ST] Front end service made easy

First let me say that I have not done this yet so I can't guarantee it
but it makes sense to me.  I had the thought last year when I had a ZX-10
about what a pain it is to drop the lower body work just to be able to
jack the front wheel up.  Also it isn't as stable as I would have liked.
So I had thought of using a 2"x10" longer than the bike and screwing
another 2"x10" wider than the stance of the center stand across the
center of the first one to form a tee.  2"x4" blocking would need to be
screwed under the sides of the center stand board so that it would be
stable and level.  With this sitting on the ground the bike can be rolled
onto in with some 2"x4" boards to keep the tires at the same level as the
center stand board.  Once the bike is on the center stand the temp rear
2"x4" can be moved and the bike can be ratchet strapped down to the
2"x10" around the back rim.  The front end would now be higher because
the stand is now 2" above the rear tire.  Also the center stand would be
more over center.

If anyone tries this let me know how it works!

Ken(00ST)