Re: [ST] Fuel regulator

My 'RS started Buzzing after a few hundred miles. It buzzes for a few seconds
after switching on the ignition which I don't mind at all. But, as soon as I
start the engine it starts howling and continues to do so for about the first
half hour of the journey. It is actually rather embarassing when I am stopped
at the traffic lights and people look to see what is making all the moise.

I mentioned it to CalBMWTriumph when I took the bike in for it's first
service. Initially they told me that it definitely sounded wrong but Triumph
of America refused to fix it because it was "normal" for it to make all that
noise.

I has been back to the shop on numerous occasions but they have steadfastly
refused to fix the noise.

The howling fuel regulator and the leaking petrol and the oil leaks have
put me off ever buying another British motorbike. They have too much
"character".

Cheers,
KEv

> Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 01:14:32 -0800
> From: "Neil Lindsey" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [ST] Fuel regulator

- --
Kevin Unthank         \  For which of you, intending to build a tower,
Sun Microsystems       \  sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost,
kevin.unthank@xxxxxxx   \  whether he have sufficient to finish it?
www.off-road.com/~unthank\                                   -- St Luke