Re: [ST] 3m film

	BTW, just kidding about Weasel. This is the cheapest place to get it.
Order from Saint Weasel:-)

     Apart from the price, Erics' kit includes all the templates for the ST
     and excellent instructions on how to fit the Film correctly. I was
     expecting it to be a tricky operation but had the tank protector
     fitted perfectly in half an hour at my first attempt, including setup
     time and reading the instructions again :)

     The results are impressive.
     The Film is practically invisible and is still perfect after months of
     everyday use.

     Highly recommended,
     Martin

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software