[ST] A Vermont ride!

From: Jim Karl Gagné <jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>whats that i hear, your planning rides in VT and did not invite me 8^)

Nuts...someone told! Seriously, Jim-Karl, I did expect Robert-Andre to
forward that note to you, gald he did! Now I'll let others in on it:

I ride with a group called Sportriders of New England. Each year, our first
big event is a two-day ride in Vermont. I encourage ALL Triumph riders in
the New England area who are on this list to show up for at least one of the
two days' ride. Here's a pointer to what it's all about:

http://www.sportriders.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=412

It would be SO MUCH fun to see some of you there. Triumphs have been poorly
represented in the SRNE org, so I'd love to have a healthy number of you out
there. E-mail me off-list if you have any specific questions, unless it's of
a nature you think this whole list would benefit from.

I will also be putting together one or more group rides for New England area
riders later on this year, as time allows. Perhaps as an SRNE event, but I'd
really like to do at least one as a "Triumph Sprint ST/RS" event. Let me
know your interest.

Ken M.