[ST] Re: OH roads

For Jim Karl,

Some of the best roads I've ever been on are all located in the
southeast corner of OH.  Take any triple digit road in this area for an
incredible ride.  Look on a map and you'll see what I'm talking about.
You'll not be disappointed.

One note about the Hocking Hills area:  this is fast becoming an
extremely hot tourist area, so watch out for the cages.  RT 33 is a
training ground for the state highway patrol in this area.  Resist any
attempt to speed on this road.  While I love this area myself, I find
the more southeastern area far better for motorcycling.

Jonathan West