[ST] Alternative lodging to Pisgah Inn

Howdy,

	Last year, my wife and I attended the Rally quite by
accident. We were staying at a cabin (very nice house) that we
rented in Waynesville and just happened to run into Rude Dawg and a
few others at the Pisgah while stopped for gas. The cabin we stayed
in was about $125 a night, three bedrooms, 2 baths, a gameroom, a
lockable garage to keep the bikes in, a hot tub, full kitchen and
dining area, etc... Basically this is someone's house that they
rent when they are away. There are numerous houses like this in the
area. It took us about 25-30 minutes to get to the Pisgah each
morning and the ride along US 276 is mucho fun as you climb the
side of the mountains to get up to the Blue Ridge Parkway.  Here is
the link to the rental agency we used:

http://www.carolinavacations.com/

I think we stayed in unit #209, I can't remember for sure. Here are
some pics of the house we stayed in:

http://www.trip.net/~sfriday/NC2000/cabin.htm

I must say, it was very nice having the garage to put all the bikes
in each night, lock them up and not have to worry about them or the
weather.  For groups of three or more, this place is really hard to
beat price wise. The rooms at the Pisgah or any other decent hotel
will run you from $60-100 per night easily and not be anywhere as
nice as this place. Although, the Pisgah does have a nice view out
the back door of each room hehe.
	I hope this helps.

Adios,

Scott Friday