Re: [ST] Re: SoCal Rallyists??

> ANyone going to Montrose from SoCal?? Anyone going by (wince) truck?? I'm
> riding out, but my gf the Gracious One has to fly, and is v. unhappy (think
> Lysistrata) about having to ride pillion. So a truck with room for a
> bike...

Ah Marc, you're not going to offer to trailer both bikes out ;-)!  I
don't blame you. Richard's trying to talk me into trailering both bikes
to NC for the Eastern Rallye as he's probably going to have to fly out
there.  Of course, we'd switch out the front seat if I end up riding
out.  I won't ride pillion on MY bike all weekend ;-)!

All kidding aside, good luck! I hope for both you and your girlfriend's
sake that you find someone with room . . . .

Lisa