[ST] OK, I've had it.

In the LA Times this morning there's a major article on minor-league stock
car racing, AND NOT ONE INCH on Daytona.

Let's see how many emails we can get people to send.

john.carroll@xxxxxxxxxxx (EVP and editor)
bill.dwyre@latimes (sports page editor)

I interpolated email to glick and it bounced, carroll and dwyre show up in
the email directory.

Southern California is the American headquarters for all four of the
Japanese motorcycle industry. It's the largest concentration of
motorcyclists in the US. Motorcycling is approximately a $20
Billion-with-a-B industry in the USA (Motorcycle Industry Council), with
$10 Billion-with-a-B in sales from dealers.

Why the hell can't they come up with three column inches from a stringer?
Perhaps if we bury them in emails, they'll pay some attention.

MarcD, yielding soapbox.