60 Minutes Request

I am an Associate Producer at 60 Minutes in New York, and am working
on a story about lifestyle discrimination.  Our focus is on employers
who attempt to control the outside activities of their workers.  In
particular, I am trying to track down examples of people who were
either fired or denied employment because they ride motorcycles
during their spare time, or alternatively, a case of an employee who
was forced to give up bike-riding as a prerequisite to keeping a
job.  Employers would presumably take this sort of action in an
effort to curb the expense of health benefits.  I know that such
scenarios exist, but have yet to find a concrete case.

Please contact me via e-mail or telephone (212-975-7030).  I trust
that in your line of work, you may have encountered people who have
had such an experience.  If not, you probably have the contacts at
your disposal to track one down.  I imagine that this privacy rights
issue is an important one to the motorcycle-riding community.  If 60
Minutes pursues the story, I can assure you that it will receive
national attention.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Amiel Weisfogel