RS Gauge Conversion Metric to English

RS'ers,

   After much trying I finally figured out how to swap our read outs between
the two systems.  Pretty simple as usual, don't know why it is not in my
manual.

1. Turn on bike
2. Left FI prime (whirring sound under tank)
3. Hold left button for 3 seconds (SELECT) on instrument console
4. Watch units change in this order--

    MP/H & Fahrenheit --> KM/H & Celsius --> MP/H & Celsius --> MP/H &
Fahrenheit

That simple, but not a single shop I called (and I called the big ones in
other states) knew how to do this, so I guess we should feel special!!
Hopefully since this is a shared unit with the TT, and know the Daytona as
are the mirrors and swing arm, we will see a bit better support of it all.

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (Yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va. USA